If you’re having a tough time picture stalking your Facebook friends, you were probably defriended. If you really have no idea why this happened, Time ran a story telling you exactly why your friends and/or vaguely defined acquaintances would want to delete you:
- Being redundant: If your friends can’t stand listening to you go on and on about your issues in person why would they want to read it in status form every three minutes?
- Political POVs: We all know politics is something you don’t discuss at the dinner table, and maybe that ideology should be the same on Facebook as well.
- Religious tangents: See #2.
- Would you say that to your mother?: Check your taste level. If you feel like you could be conversing with Snooki, think before you post.
- Racism: Really? I don’t know what the bigger issue is here; the fact that racism is still a problem in 2010 or that it’s only the fifth most annoying thing to people.