It’s summer. And I don’t exactly remember what that stupid Labor Day rule says but I’m pretty sure I can wear white whenever I want. However, there is just something about white jeans that scream summer. Summer white is hard to do right, especially if you don’t want to look like you just walked off the tennis court. Here’s a list to help you stay summertime chic.
1. Normally I hate white sunglasses. Nothing makes you look like a redneck NASCAR fan faster than a pair of white shades. But these ivory sunglasses by Chloe feel wonderfully vintage and perfect for summer. A tad expensive, but a girl can dream right?
2. Crochet is also a huge trend right now. However, there is a fine line between pretty and grandma so be careful. Continuing with my vintage theme this white crochet tank from UO is a great way to hit two trends with one stone.
3. White jeans are another summer chic necessity. However, I hate wearing jeans… especially in summer. So if you’re scared of white overload (or just don’t like jeans in general) then opt for a classic cut pair of white shorts.
4. Shoes are my weakness. And not just any shoes—Aldo. These white baseball stitching stilettos (number seven on the list) are charming enough to wear for night or day.
5. As for your nails, Easter colors are widely popular this summer. I find white nailpolish to be a little distracting but an ivory or cream color will look stylish. This color called ‘Tennis Corset’ is the perfect light color for summer, with a little hint of gold for shimmer.