Unlike my 27-minute drive to campus from home, most of you find yourself traveling five or more hours to the homeland. Unless you are driving with a friend or enjoy sitting in a silent car, most of you are preparing an awesome playlist to sing along with.
But for those of you who do not have an awesome playlist prepared and you only have a couple days until its go time – don’t worry, I’m here to help!
As I scroll through my Spotify (iTunes is so last semester), I find the jams that I frequently find myself playing at maximum volume cruising down 81. I gathered these songs together to help you start a playlist or to add this onto your current list.
Now I never said you would actually like any of my music, but give it a chance. You will find alternative, old rock, country and pop music so I might tickle all of your fancies.
- Call me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen (Yup. You read that right)
- Electric Feel- MGMT
- Take a Walk- Passion Pit
- Feel Like a Rock Star- Kenny Chesney
- Animal- Miike Snow
- Black & Blue- Miike Snow
- I will always love you- Timeflies Tuesday
- Pontoon- Little Big Town
- Carry on Wayward Son- Kansas
- 40 Day Dream- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- How We Do (Party)- Rita Ora
- Back In Time – Pitbull
- You Used To Hold Me- Calvin Harris
- Fade Into Darkness- Avicii
- My Feelings For You- Avicii
- Don’t Stop Believin’- Journey (OBVIOUS)